Home Register Here
- The OC will charge a Participation fee of 70 euros per person per day.
- Advanced Payment: An advanced payment of 25% of the participation fees per entered athletes and officials (calculation made based on the quantitative entries numbers and seven days of stay).
- Participation fee Full payment: Payment of the remaining participation fee (total cost of the stay per athlete and delegation official based on arrival and departure dates, deducting the advanced payment already done). Upon arrival, all participating countries must settle 100% of the total cost of stay per entered athlete and officials based on individual entries, all bank fees are to be borne by the delegations.
- We would not charge a Participation Fee of 70 Euros for upto 10 participants of the total contingent of each Low Economy Countries.
- Only the athletes who comply with the following conditions may take part in a FISU World University Championship.
- Be a national of the country they represent
- Be at least 18 and no older than 25 years of age on the 31st December of the year of the event for 2024, athlete must be born between the 01/01/1999 and the 31/12/2006.
- Three (3) months prior to the Championship, the organizing group is entitled to receive 25% of each competing country’s athlete’s and official’s overall lodging costs.